This particular blog works best in Mozilla Firefox







Wednesday, March 15, 2006

BEHOLD! You have reached the boundary of reality, my mind.

let go of your sanity before reading. then it will make sense. you have to get rid of your opinion and think with a clean slate to understand my thoughts.


today in signet we watched a movie called "the truman show". it was a good movie. after we watched the movie wehad to answer some questions. i chose to answer the 2 questions of what is my perspective of reality and whether something can be real and made up. the answer i had was kinda combined. what i said was

reality is different for everyone. there are as many worlds as there are people. i.e; schitzofranic person wpuld see reality as the images he sees. reality is to a person as artwork is to an artist. and to answer the other question, yes, something can be made up and real. because all reality is is a state of mind . this mind is shaped by us and stuff. one example. two people can be twins, grow up together , in the same environment, but one person may see life as a joy, a wonder, and a series of challenges while the other might see life as a cage, a predictable system, a prisonment of some sort, and a planned machine. these are two diiferent realities of two different people. this is the reason so many people aren't understood, because everyone lives in the world that they beievle is real. and the prosses of thinking is different.

you may call me insane, but please also acknowlegde that even if you don't agree with my thoughts, i am, a thinker in that. i have a mind. and i use it.

yes, the deep side. the side of me i usually don't let people see(you lucky duck, you got a glimpse) because it is my weak side, the side of me that is most vulnerable to attack, the side that if people saw they'd be to freaked out to talk to me. because it is my reality, my understanding of the world is so different...
tho i bet a couple people might understand(thank Allah for that gift on Earth of intelligent people) i am worried about debate cuz i dislike confrontation. hahaha. if you really want to know, i don't always smile like people think. i have'nt smiled in a while(quite a few minutes) . it's because of my reputation of being so... "happy". i am mistaken as happy when i am really hyper. there is a difference you know.

well, i would like to elaborate but i am swamped with work. thnks for choosing "LIfe seen from eyes non other than my own"(the title itself indicated that this blog is my way of telling people my reality ) for your reading privaledges. thank you.

good night. *~_~*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





---------------------------------------------------------------