This particular blog works best in Mozilla Firefox







Saturday, May 06, 2006

Forgive Me , For I Have Become a Machine

song by
SiR

Oh dear mother
what have you done
You just killed me from inside
Wanting me to conform
to the endless mainstream lies

Oh dear father what have you done
You kept me locked out from the world
Keeping me inside
and all alone in me room
trying to find myself

I wanted to belong
(instrumental interlude)

I'm sorry for being so rude
I was trying to be a leader
forgive me for butting in
i only wanted to be a healer
(oh dear)

following the world
i have sold my soul
and have become one of the
machines that never matter

(chorus)
I've become a machine
just like you
Ive become a machine
unlike you
for i chose to look back
And now i'm free
of the endless conformity


I want this leave this mechanized world
to get a taste of humanity
I want to be myself
if only i weren't molded by everybody else

Fishing for a meaning i'll never find
thank you world
for telling me free thinking was wrong
when the end of the world comes
at the last song

(chorus)

Forgive me
for the pain i've inflicted
i'm only following orders
cuz society is the remote control
forgive me for the broken hearts
pardon me for the hate

I've become a machine
(instrumental interlude)

Thank you for the shunning
and thank you for the kill
and thank you for the pills
thank you
i've become a machine

just
like
one
of
you!

will you remeber me?
will you ever feel my pain?
no
cuz your the manufactuer of broken dreams


(chorus)

you told me it couldn't happen
you told me it was impossible
well
you were right
cuz now it is

Now i've got to find my soul
I hope it's not broken
i hope it's still whole

i've found myself in the peices
of the millions who came before
Now onto bigger things

i'm above these labels
i'm above these names
because when it all ends
who will be there to blame

No one likes an outcast
no one likes a poser
No matter what you call me
it's your fault i'm this way.


(chorus)


(chorus)
(fades with instuments)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awesome........

wow.

:::annie:::

Mon May 08, 08:03:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home





---------------------------------------------------------------