This particular blog works best in Mozilla Firefox







Wednesday, August 30, 2006

PINK FLOYD

Awsome band peoples!! AWSOME!!! anyway, they're have a concert at the Nissan pavillion in brickshaw VA, US on september 23 and it supposed to be a historical concert for all pink floydians like me and my family. the origonal singer is gonna be there, rodger waters. they are going to play the entire dark side of the moon albuum begining to end. my homeroom teacher says all real pink floyd fans are gonna be there or at leat try. well, i tried, but, i can't go. my dad won't let me go and he's not going cuz he's "too busy" and i'm not allowed to go to any concerts tilll i'm 18. *makes sad face* anyway, they're awsome, i can't go, and i'm sad . bleh. oh well. My homeroom teacher said that if i go to his class on the 25 at lunch he'll tell me all about it.
also, i'm 14!!! why won't my parents let me go to a concert. not to mention a band they actually like! :(.
sad day for shegufta.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





---------------------------------------------------------------