This particular blog works best in Mozilla Firefox







Monday, May 25, 2009

Yellow Barn + Fine Lines' Release Party!


So, What exactly IS going on in my personal artistic side career? (still a good 10 years before i become a doctor)

StrawberryHeavens.com


w00t!
so it was really cool to see my collage painting in an exhibition (my first one!!)
Yellow barn was great, and i got a 35 dollar gift certificate to plaza (place to buy art supplies)
I still have to post that peice on DA >D

it was really exciting, some of my other friends got in,
Alex Steinbarth was there , his still life of the bottles/table looked great :D

in other news, on the 29th, Fine Lines will be having their Coffeehouse/Magazine Release Party
Since i'm moving this summer it will be my last one :(
As usual i will be preforming some amateur spoken word/poetry
AND
i'll get to buy some copies of the magazine... WHICH HAS AT LEAST ONE OF MY PEICES! :heart:
i know "Looking Up" got in (check gallery if you don't know what that is)

Pretty exciting stuff :)
^_^
-dances like a monkey-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





---------------------------------------------------------------