This particular blog works best in Mozilla Firefox







Tuesday, March 21, 2006

CD cover


If I had a band, they would be called Broken Souls(cuz your minds gotta be pretty screwed to wanna be in a band with me) and this would be a sample CD cover. don't laugh, cuz it took me days to draw and a couple hours to edit w/ the computer. ROAR!!!yeah, kids at school were freaked out. first they said "what the f***" or "what's wrong with you" or just "o...k..." , then theys just shuts ups and walks aways...Not to mention I had to hide the drawings from my teachers... they probably would have forced my parents to get me a phsyciatrist or made me see the 7th grade counciler(i drew this last year) who happens to be a scary person... To close for comfort... I miss my homeroom class from last year, and the year before, so randomy awsome. i had the coolest teachers. Mr.Demetri in 6th grade and Mr.Bailey in 7th. they were awsome. i didn't feel like i had to calm down or act a certain way. i was allowed to be myself(if that's what you can call it...) in homeroom. *sigh*. i miss that. now i'm surrounded by even more idiuts and stuff. almost none of my friends are in any of my classes. Just a couple.This really sux. stoopid children. don't understand nuthin.

thoughts...
1.kids at school are too stoopid to figure out it's symbolic...
2.kids at skool are just plain stoopid.
3.Nothing to do with this, but my science teacher adors me(me:yes, i'm a teacher's pet, wat's i' to ya'? huh? HUH? you got a prablom with children who happen to be nerds?!?! You do know that as a nerd, i shall take over the planet and/or end world hunger?!?!?!)
4. I Dorks!!!!

5. I love rambling like the moron I am...muahaha
6.yes , i know i miss splelled like a million things, i did that on purpose doofus, if you are a doofus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





---------------------------------------------------------------