This particular blog works best in Mozilla Firefox







Thursday, June 07, 2007

The Rabbit

One day, a little bunny rabbit walked up to me and twitched its little pink nose. At that moment I knew it was out the kill me, with it's hidden fangs, that i imagined to be as powerful as a truck smashing in to wall. I began to run, faster than the earth could spin, but i couldn't escape. The vampire of a rabbit kept following me. I came to the conclusion that this was becoming a bit of a problem. i decided to stand and fight the rabbit. This little bunny hopped up to me and began to lick my ankles, nibbling almost. It seemed that this snowy rabbit was tasting me before it could jump and bite me to turn me into a vampire like it. i shook it off of my foot and tried to catch it. But as i bent down to grab it, it's red eyes began to bleed and it jumped up and tried to bite me, snake-like fangs and all. Luckily, I dodged it's attack. To it's demise, it jumped into a tree and received a blunt attack to its temple and received a concussion.

In total sadness I took the poor rabbit and took it with me out of guilt at its pain and suffering. I walked down to winding paths of the dark and dismal forest. As i was strolling along a particularly bumpy road less traveled, i came across the home of a medicine man. I knocked on the door as the rabbit began to twitch in a pain while returning to the very consciousness that caused it pain. The medicine man opened the wooden portal and let us in. As if he knew exactly what happened he took the poor bunny and told me to leave. What I expected would happened didn't. As i was creeping out of the collection of walls covered in various forms of witchcraft, I saw the shadow of a figure diving a stake through something and the yelps of a helpless animal. I quickly dashed away, crying at my mistake of bringing the poor thing there. After about a half hour, i realized i was lost. I wandered around and i stumbled upon a lake. I went to take a look and fell in it. I instantly froze and slowly but surely fell to my frozen death.

----an excerpt from the yet to be written "The Many Ways I May Die" series by the author of this blog.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





---------------------------------------------------------------