This particular blog works best in Mozilla Firefox







Wednesday, March 22, 2006

just to clear this up

SiR is my pen name because SR are my initials. anther would be that if you are an invader zim fan like me then you will remember that SIR is the robotics unit of the irken army helping th invaders. SiR as apposed to Gir(the most adorable robot ever) because , again, my initials. Yes, i am a girl, not a guy. SiR just sounds really cool. the i was added for pronouncing purposes. that was just to clear up the confusion. ok. end note, not all of my posts are here. if you would like to see my other post that don't appear on this page, look in the archives which are organized by the month and year the post was written in. *^_^*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





---------------------------------------------------------------