This particular blog works best in Mozilla Firefox







Sunday, June 29, 2008

YAY

So the mom issues are over...
i'm not gonna go into details but it's all good now. there was some crying and and holding and idk i think there were some misc pill-like substance she gave me at 6 am to help me fall asleep (it was rather slepping pills, nitroglycerin type thing, or it was some sort of truth serum) (i have really bad sleppingness, like, i go to be @ like, 3am but then it was like, 6 am and i was stilll awake...)

so yeah.
and now she's being all nice to me. My goodness emotional rollercoasters. i just hoope this good period lasts a bit longer.
as i always say, my family puts the FUN in disFUNctional


haha

in other news my b-day party might be in Pennsylvania. :O
lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





---------------------------------------------------------------