This particular blog works best in Mozilla Firefox







Monday, March 10, 2008

2004 elections


here's something i found from a while back.
it was an assignment and we had to make a political cartoon. because I'm a liberal, who, at the time lived in a red state, and out of fear of being smushed to death by my classmates, i made an attempt at staying neutral...
i don't think i was ever politically apathetic, at least not since i was like, 10...
xD
so i made this when i was like, 12. i understand i was incorrect in putting war in Kerry's speech bubble considering he was anti-war... or was i trying to be ironic? i can't remember.
haha

also, due to procrastination and the knowledge of the fact i have to finish my "homework...", i was unable to reach my goal of finishing through the looking glass today...


I OTHER NEWS... CHECK OUT MY DEVIANT ART (WHICH I UPDATE ON A SEMIREGULARBASIS) @ http://www.sarahs0001.deviantart.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





---------------------------------------------------------------