This particular blog works best in Mozilla Firefox







Friday, July 11, 2008

So i'm 7 years old again

so like, after living with my mom (without my dad being there) for a month my mind, like, my psychological make-up (the way i feel, think, etc) has reverted back to my 7/8 year old stages. that was before my mom started working in NY. i mean, i've spent the summer with my mom before, but usually she was never home because she was always working.
when i was 7/8, my dad was kinda always at work so it's like it is now.
i'm coming back to MD on monday. hopefully i can get back to being the childult (HA i will never be a retarded teeneger :P. that is why i as a 16 year old is a childult mwahahahaha)
seriously. like, i was a messed up little kid. i am so friggin afraid of undoing all of my psycological progress. D=
>.<

so i'm pretty much a miserable psychologically disturbed little kid again. whooo hoooo
i have no idea how this happened.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





---------------------------------------------------------------