This particular blog works best in Mozilla Firefox







Monday, September 24, 2007

follow up to "life sucks as usual"

i'm ok...
some of you may have read my last post (which got deleted on facebook becuz it was just me venting as opposed to an announcement) and if you're on facebook you can still look for the post somewhere on sir0001.blogspot.com .

so basically i wanted to let everyone know that i'm ok, and i was just letting out a bunch of emotions. yeah, i have on and off anger and depression issues, but they're under control.

and i love my parents very much. i love hanging out with my mom, and i love hanging out with my dad (although i do not like hanging out with my mom and dad, for again, they are always fighting when thay are within a 20 feet radius of eachother...) and they have their issues, (although i do not want to be a part of said yelling). *sigh* i'm calm now, but a lot of the things i said were true...

*sigh*
<3>

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





---------------------------------------------------------------