This particular blog works best in Mozilla Firefox







Sunday, October 07, 2007

I'll Show You(how deep the rabbit hole goes)

5 in the morning
still not asleep
my blinks get longer
and longer

and then i fall

down the rabbit hole
Am I too late?
sweet dark continuity, down it goes
And then i think

and i think more

does it really need to end?
is there a bottom to this rabbit hole?
will the centripetal force of the earth keep me from the mantel?
Why do i have to wait for an answer?

i see a light bulb

and another
and another
and yes one more
how they glow!

they are floating

and i know I'm coming near some end
or something different
my human boredom creeping up on me
and i see a watch

my face is in the watch

it's screaming
pushing up against the glass to escape
and it's falling with me
down the rabbit hole

will you follow me till i find my answers? down the rabbit hole evermore?

or will you wake up to a world what's familiar,
the smell of coffee and fumes
and the burn of a fiery center
with threat of utter doom

Will you follow my heart?

what a window to see through
what dimensions of another
time squared? area^4th power?


Will you follow my mysteries? Because i can show you, how deep the rabbit hole really goes










(added note, this was written at 5 am, don't expect me to explain the meaning)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





---------------------------------------------------------------